At the Copa! Copacabaaaanaaaaa...

Her name was Lola.  She was a show girl.  With yellow flowers in her hair, and...  Huh?  Oh, sorry.

I'm sure you all know by now that when someone from my culinary school asks me to make them a cake, part of me (metaphorically) dies a very happy death.  Why me out of all of the other students and graduates?  I don't know, but it's always an honor.

My admissions representative met, married, and now resides in Rio de Janeiro with his wife.  For the San Francisco leg of their California post-wedding tour, he requested a reception cake for them to ceremoniously cut into for their friends who were not in Brazil for the wedding.  Bjorn is the reason I ended up at CCA.  This cake was going to be nothing short of phenomenal!

In honor of their fondness for the beach, the cake would be designed after the mosaic sidewalk pattern in Copacabana.










Congrats, Bjorn and Celia!  Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and prosperity. :)

Fin.

Labels: , , , , , , ,